We pay little attention to what housekeepers really do for us and have little gratitude for their input to our household maintenance and care. However, they are an integral part of our care crew. They not only clean and maintain a private home or commercial office but also support families, kids and elderly parents. By ensuring that all the housekeeping sanitation requirements are duly met they provide a healthy and comfortable living to the family members. By providing love and care to the elderly parents and children, they provide a mentally and emotionally fit space for living to them.
The work of a housekeeper is important in the prevention of serious infections and diseases and the efficient running of the house. It's clear they also play an important role in the care of all the family members.
Let us precisely understand the responsibilities of housekeepers that make them 'an integral part' of your care crew. And here is the list:
- Carrying out an array of cleaning activities like dusting, sweeping, mopping and polishing
- Promising proper care and inspection to all the rooms and areas of the home.
- Ensuring adequacies of cleaning equipment and products like glass cleaner, cabinet cleaner, disinfectant sprays, etc.
- Attending all the family members with care and attention to detail.
- Deal with the complaints and requests of family members with patience and professionalism
- Keep a check on the stocking levels of all consumables and ensure the in-time refilling of the same
So the list will go on and on as a few small responsibilities go unnoticed. However, the requirements while hiring a housekeeper remain almost the same. Everybody wants a housekeeper who can maintain a high level of performance and work under no or little supervision. Proven experience as a Housekeeper is another requirement that a master or mistress looks for. Among these, the two most common qualities that an employer looks for is the quick work without any compromise in quality and time management.
There is some agencies on mud(MadeUrDay) platform which offer family-oriented and experienced housekeepers with proven track records. mud(MadeUrDay) is a global platform that connects the agencies that provide domestic helpers to the employers. Based on your needs, you can easily find out the most suitable, certified, family-friendly housekeeper on a mud platform.
Invite a hygienic and orderly ambience for yourself and family at home with mud(MadeUrDay).